Looking for a powerful tool for adhering surfaces together, such as electrical applications, wires, circuit boards, metal and more? This Manual Soldering Gun is your perfect solution!
This electrically controlled device contains a powerful mechanical attachment and a trigger-style switch for easier single-handed use. Made from the highest quality material, With its ample cable length, you can be sure that this soldering gun is going to show peak performance even with large jobs.
1. Hand gun used for the first time, be warm a few minutes, a smoke is a normal phenomenon, will disappear in a few seconds.
2. Will be rated into the tin from the tin line into the mouth, and then pull the trigger direction of the arrow until the tin lead solder wire to the nozzle only to be working.
3. Stop the use or replacement of tin wire to be out, as long as the direction of the board-up drive, and remove the tin wire.
4. Heater replacement, the first protective cover removed, open the heater connection, and then remove the iron Tsui to the core of the heat can be replaced.
1. At work, iron and iron pipe Tsui temperatures up to 400 degrees Celsius, non-human touch to prevent burns.
2. Stop using the hand gun, set it on its bracket.
3. Work is completed, turn off the power so to save the place after cooling.
1* Pcs 60W electric iron gun
1* Pundle solder wire ( as the picture )
1* Pcs suction tin device
1* Pcs tweezers